- Printed behind an acrylic glass panel (2 mm)
- Aluminium composite panel on the back (3 mm)
- Glossy surface with glass-like look
- Easy to clean and extremely sturdy
- Wall bracket(s) included
- Printed on premium photo paper (250 g/m²)
- Maximum colour brilliance and high UV resistance
- Slightly glossy finish
- Classy look thanks to 3 mm wide white border
- Safely packed
How often do we watch the news, listen to the radio, read the newspaper, do social media on the internet? Are we able to recognize how we are bombarded by what they want to tell us ? With all this information , we create a reality of the world. We remember with this work, the force of the destruction.
In this work Jacqueline Delaye shows us with repetitive words like: destruction, death, crisis, immigrants…how the mass media manipulates us with their language.